Welcome to the home of Waycross Super 7 Soccer.
The 2012 Summer League Season is almost here!
The season will begin on Tuesday, June 5, 2012. Games will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7pm and 8pm.
You can print out the registration and drop it off at either address below by May 25th:Michael Cook
1620 Camelia Drive
Waycross, GA 31501 Jim Farmer 1004 Richmond Ave. Waycross, GA 31501
Registration is $35.00 Cash, Check or Money Order payable to “Super Seven Soccer League” to the above addresses.
Rules and Regulations:
All registered players will be picked by 6-8 team captains. The draft will take place on May 25th. First games will be on Tuesday June 5th at the Ware County Soccer Complex.
- Six field players and one keeper (to start a game, four field players and one keeper are needed).
- Slide tackling permitted.
- Regular rules concerning corner kicks, goal kicks, free kicks, throw-ins, etc.
- Substitutions on the fly.
- Offsides will not be enforced.
- Keepers cannot punt.
- Two 25-minute halves, plus a five-minute halftime.
- Players must wear the proper equipment.
- Twelve players on the roster per team maximum and ten players on the roster per team minimum.
- Must be entering 9th grade or older to play. Please contact Coach Cook and Coach Farmer for information about a summer U-14 team for boys and girls.
1) Players must be registered by May 25th, 2012.
2) $35.00 per player
3) Make checks payable to Super Seven Soccer League
Money will go to referees, team jerseys, equipment, maintenance, and supplies.
1) Games will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Ware County Soccer complex on Gorman Street.
2) Games will be played at 7pm and 8pm.
Call Michael Cook @ (912) 614-4074 or Jim Farmer @ (912) 281-8006 if you have any questions.